Product catalog site
The catalog site differs from the store in the absence of a payment function. Such an online storefront is usually required by companies that sell sophisticated products. The price of such products consists of many factors that are difficult to take into account immediately and indicate in the price list.
Production and technology companies are forced to compete more actively for the attention of the audience. However, they are more willing to buy from those who care about their customers. Developing a convenient catalog site is a way to take care. If the visitor can quickly find the right product, get all the information about it and send a request in a couple of clicks, you cannot avoid an order.
The development of an online catalog of goods or services is ordered to give customers the opportunity to study the characteristics, see photos, read reviews, compare different positions and leave an order.
Catalog site features:
- Round-the-clock access to the storefront – you can study the characteristics without waiting for the opening of the office.
- One-click order from the product card – the client does not need to memorize long articles and names, the company manager will receive all the information from the application.
- Designing filters for the search – depending on the characteristics of the goods or services, the needs of your target audience, filters are set to sort the positions.
- Actual assortment – the WordPress admin panel makes it easy to add a lot of product positions, categories, without involving a developer.
- The ability to integrate with CRM – you will not miss a single application, you can track the number and quality of calls.
- Detailed cards of goods, services – once on the page, the visitor will receive all the information that is necessary for the order. The logical conclusion of the visit will be to click on the “Order” button.
Price from $1 299 | 30 days
Our product catalog site advantages
A unique design is being developed for your company’s website that solves the main problem (an idea of the company and its products). Thoughtful design will help to talk about the company’s offers, analyze demand, and get feedback from visitors.
A WordPress site is easy to modify, update, supplement with new blocks, reconfigure. If the range of goods and services of the company has changed, new special offers, filtering criteria have appeared, you or a specialist can make changes to the site yourself. We use an open shopping platform so you are never locked in to any proprietary systems or platforms. Our eCommerce platform powers 28% of all online shops and you can easily export your product data at any time.
Modern sites should be accessible from any currently popular devices. More than 50% of all Internet users access the network from mobile devices. This means that if your site does not have a mobile version, you give half the audience to competitors. Creating an adaptive e-commerce site today is a must have.
Focus on your products
Thanks to the convenient structure and clear presentation of information, the website visitor will understand in 3 seconds what products and services your company offers and how to choose and purchase them.
The period from the approval of the terms of reference to the launch of the site, ready to receive applications, is 2-3 weeks. Many subscription ecommerce systems sounds good, but the hidden cost is your time. You need to learn their system and do really everything yourself. You shouldn’t need to become a sudo-website developer to get your new website up, that’s time you could be spending on growing your business and excelling in your business expertise that gives your business value.
If the WordPress theme allows, it is possible to conduct A / B tests of the page, banner, title, button, etc., in order to better understand the behavioral factors of the target audience and increase the conversion of the site.сию сайта.
Web analytics is the collection, reporting, and analysis of website data. The focus is on identifying measures based on your organizational and user goals and using the website data to determine the success or failure of those goals and to drive strategy and improve the user’s experience.
The process of optimizing a website – as well as all the content on that website – so it will appear in prominent positions in the organic results of search engines. SEO requires an understanding of how search engines work, what people search for, and why and how people search. Successful SEO makes a site appealing to users and search engines. It is a combination of technical and marketing
Catalog site stuff
- CMS WordPress
- Responsive design
- Mobile friendly
- Product catalog
- Feedback forms
- Filters for products and categories
- Site search
Paid optional modules
- Animated slider
- Photo gallery
- “News”, “Articles”, “Blog”
- “Review”, “FAQ”
- Service booking
Paid SEO optional modules
- Base SEO plugin settings